Clickart-2 Photography contest 2017
A month long competition for clickoholics….
There are 4 themes in particular:
Theme 1: "Expressions" Entries Closed
Theme 2 : "Nature & Wildlife" Entries Closed
Theme 3: "Life in Celebration Mall" Entries Closed
Theme 4 : "Old City (Udaipur)" Entries Closed
Results Will be announced on 21st May at The Celebration Mall
Closing Ceremony at The Celebration Mall on 21st May 2017
*Mail as many clicks as you can: firstname.lastname@example.org
The winners will be awarded with Certificates & Cash Prizes on 14th of May 2017 at The Celebration Mall
Your submitted photographs will be posted on Thalagiri & Udaipur diaries fb & Insta profiles.
*Please do read the following rules and regulations before entering the contest.
Submission of entries
- There are no entry limits for the competition. You can send as many as possible entries during the time period for each entry.
- Participants have to e-mail the photographs here : email@example.com
- Entries submitted after or before the announced dates are not acceptable.
- The contest is open for all, there are no age limits, and participant can submit the photographs clicked from any device (including mobile phones).
The entry to be submitted should be an image/photo (jpeg/jpg) with a corresponding :
- “Photo title“ or “photo caption”
- Location of the photograph is to be mentioned along with the entry and
- Brief description of thought behind the click.(optional)
- Color editing and effects over the images are acceptable. We may ask for the RAW file (original file) of the submitted image.
- Photographs to be submitted should have no watermark.
- For the theme Nature & Wildlife, please avoid taking photographs of pets and captivated wild animals.
30 days, starting from 14th April 2017 to 14th May 2017.
By participating in Clickart-2 Photography competition the contestants acknowledges and attests that
- The submitted image is a single work of original material created and taken solely by the participants.
- The photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, claim or interest in the photograph.
- If any of the entries are found to violate any of the rules or infringe on the copyrights of any person or entity, the respected entries will be disqualified and team thalagiri & the Celebration Mall are not liable for any issues in future.
- Team Thalagiri & Celebration Mall holds the rights for the submitted photographs to be displayed at The Celebration Mall.
- Please note that this is an Udaipur oriented photography contest, but the participants of other cities can also participate for the suitable theme & are countable for the competition.
Criteria for Judging
Adherence to the theme
Creativity and originality
*The decision of the judges will be final and not appealable.
Mr. Rajdeep Rakesh: Working in the field of photography from more than 20 years, as a Chief Photojournalist in Rajasthan Patrika and has achieved many local and national awards which includes: Best on the spot photography award (Pondicherry 1997), State level Photography award, and many more. His message to participants: “Be a creator, and stick to the basics. For a better picture you don’t need perfect conditions, you need creative eye.”
Mr. Sharad Agrawal: Working in the field of nature as a hobbyist & wildlife photographer since 1989. He has travelled a lot in his region for his passion of Photographing Nature specially Wildlife & Birds. His work is been published at various platforms including, BBC Wildlife Magazine, Wild Planet Photo Magazine, Sanctuary Asia etc. His message: “Do click nature & wildlife but firstly we need to learn how to respect them”.
Mr. Dinesh Pagaria: A Chartered Accountant by Practice and a Self-taught photographer and travel writer by passion. Participated and having more than 1000 acceptances and awards from National and International photography contests.More than 250 published photographs and photography articles in photography and travel magazines. Served as a member of jury in many national and international Photography Salons.
Mr. Vijay Sawnani: He is a self-taught photographer, His photography spans over Portraits, Fine art, Fashion, Product etc. He has conducted many photography- workshops, also participated in few solo & group exhibitions. He was awarded with Ibibo I-Fashion photography Award (2009), amongst top 5 photographers from India. His message: “Be an artist, go deep into the subject’s mind, do a lot of pre-preparation to maximize the impact
Prizes at stake
There will be three winners in each category
1st prize: 1000 Rs.
2nd prize: 750 Rs.
3rd prize: 500 Rs.
So there are total 12 prizes to be won.
The selected photographs of the participants will be displayed at The Celebration Mall.
For any queries, comment below